Fleece and Fiber
Fleeces shorn from our alpacas are available for sale. Raw fleece from the blanket, and neck/leg areas are bagged separately. Prices don't include actual shipping. We accept Paypal, checks and money orders.
Currently, we have two years' worth of raw fleeces waiting for new homes. We have bags of black, brown, fawn and white.
- Prices are per ounce.
- $3/oz for prime, $2/oz for seconds. Thirds are FREE!
- Bags of fleece are divided into "First" (prime blanket fiber), "Second" (neck and flank fiber), and "Thirds" (leg and belly--good for felt). Animals are divided by color.
- Fleeces are raw and unwashed*, and in most cases, unskirted. There is limited vegetable matter in the fleeces. *Alpaca fleeces do not need to be scoured since they have no lanolin.
- Weights of sample fleece bags are supplied. I can provide the fleece weight of any bag.
- I will sell any amount of the fiber you like in whole ounces.
- I will give a 10% discount on the sale of whole bags of fleece.
- I will ship orders of 12 ounces or more for free (standard shipping). Otherwise, actual shipping will apply.
- I will ship fleece samples from any bag for free.
Please email us at email@example.com for price lists and availability.
Check out our shop on Etsy!